Terms & Conditions
Our order terms are contained under the sections headed Shipping and Delivery. All orders are subject to these order terms in addition to those Terms and Conditions.
Our Trademarks, Service Marks and Copyrights
Sbone.com.hk graphics, logos, service marks and trademarks and its affiliates and subsidiaries may not be used without prior written consent by sbone.com.hk or its affiliates or subsidiaries. All other trademarks, product names, company names and logos appearing on sbone.com.hk are the property of their respective owners. All contents on our site, including but not limited to design, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, software and audio clips; any improvements or modifications to such content; any derivative works thereof; the collection, arrangement and assembly of all content appearing on sbone.com.hk, are exclusive property of sbone.com.hk and are protected by Hong Kong and international copyright and other applicable intellectual property laws. All software used on our site is the property of sbone.com.hk or its software suppliers and is protected by Hong Kong and international copyright and other applicable intellectual property laws.
Use of Site
This site may currently only be used as a shopping resource or to conduct online communications. You may not distribute or commercially exploit the site or any part of its content (whether by reproduction, retransmission, dissemination, sale, broadcast, circulation, republication, amendment, re-delivery using "framing" or similar technology or otherwise). Any use of the online communication features of this site may only be used for lawful purposes and you may not post or transmit any material which is objectionable (whether harmful, threatening or otherwise); sbone.com.hk reserves the right (but without the obligation or liability) to prohibit or remove any such material.
Resale Purpose is Not Permitted
All products sold are for customers' use only and must not be commercially resold. Sbone.com.hk may refuse any purchasing order which is suspected for commercial resale.
The site and its contents are provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied (except only as may be implied by applicable law). Sbone.com.hk is only providing a venue for the sale of products on its site and will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages (including damages for loss of profit or intangible loss related to your use of the site or use of any of the products purchased at its site). Please read all information, warranties or warnings provided by the manufacturer owner or seller of the products on or in the product packaging and labels before using any product purchased on Sbone.com.hk. Sbone.com.hk will not be liable for the accuracy, fitness for a particular purpose or quality of such products or reliability of any information provided by any manufacturer owner or seller of such products and it is your responsibility to evaluate such information.
Although Sbone.com.hk has put in reasonable efforts to have the colors of the images of its merchandizes displayed as accurately as possible on the site, we do not warrant that the color will be accurately displayed by your monitor.
Sbone.com.hk may terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the site, without notice, for any conduct that Sbone.com.hk, in its sole discretion, believes is in violation of any applicable law or is harmful to Sbone.com.hk or a third party.
Sbone.com.hk may deliver notices to you by means of electronic mail, a general notice on Sbone.com.hk or by post. You may give notice to Sbone.com.hk at any time by means of e-mailing to email@example.com or by post to the following address: Flat 2501, Fook Yip Building, 53-57 Kwai Fung Crescent, Kwai Chung, New Territories, Hong Kong.
Modification of Terms
Privacy & Security Policy
Sbone.com.hk is strongly committed to protecting your privacy. Our staff shall respect the confidentiality of and endeavour to keep safe any and all personal data collected, stored, transmitted and used for or on behalf of SBK International Limited.
This policy statement provides information on the obligations and policies of SBK International Limited under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance - Chapter 486 of the Laws of HKSAR (the “Ordinance”). We pledge to meet fully, and where possible exceed, in complying with the requirements.
Types of Personal Data Collected
For the purpose of carrying on and facilitating the Company’s business, include sales, daily operation, provision, enforcement of data subject’s obligation arising from any transaction between SBK International Limited and the customer, registering existing and future customers to SBK International VIP Card programme, related products and services and online products and services, the customer may be requested to provide personal data, such as, but not limited to, the following, without which it may not be possible to satisfy the customer’s request:
- Contact details including telephone number, fax number, address, email address, pager number, etc.;
- Information for the verification of identify including identification type and identification number;
- Marital status;
- Education level;
- Monthly income;
- Results, records and accumulative progress from visiting interactive content;
- Enquiries, suggestions or opinions;
- Interests and preferences;
- Computer operating system and details of internet service providers;
- Payment details including credit card information.
We collect personal data about you from various types of sources and hold such personal data for the following purposes:
- Sending information in relation to our products and services, activities, competitions, promotions and events;
- Marketing and promotional purposes for us, our vendors and business partners and other selected companies;
- Joint marketing schemes with other parties;
- Customizing the advertising and content you visit so as to streamline your shopping experience at our site and to provide personalized marketing and promotional information;
- Fulfilling your orders for products and services, order processing and payment clearing;
- Responding to your enquiries;
- Registering as members and offering benefits and privileges;
- Collecting statistical information, conducting analysis and providing anonymous reports for internal and external clients;
- Conducting surveys relating to our customers, products or services;
- Evaluating and further enhancing our products and services;
- Fulfilling any purpose directly related to the above purposes.
The provision of such personal data is voluntary.
Sharing of Information
- Our subsidiaries, associated companies and other related companies;
- Our vendors and business partners;
- Parties which participate in joint marketing scheme with us;
- Any agent, contractor or service provider who provides administrative, order processing, payment clearing, credit reference, debt collecting or other services necessary to the operation of our business;
- Any other person or organization who are bound by confidential agreements with us; and
- Any person to whom we are, in our belief in good faith, under an obligation to make disclosure as required by any applicable law
SBone.com.hk may also provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns and related site information to reputable third-party vendors, but these statistics will include no personal data that uniquely identifies an individual.
Currently, we do not sell, trade, give away or rent your personal data to others apart from those parties mentioned above. We may decide to do so with trusted third-party partners in the future, but you can instruct us not to. We will not sell or disclose any personal data that identifies you to any third party apart from those mentioned above without your approval.
Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer hard drive. They contain no recognizable Personal Information.
We use them to identify the visitor, who travel around our site and to provide site usage information, which will further help us improve and develop the site and services we offer.
Security of our website is of utmost importance to us. Our site uses software to provide high level Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology. Although we use high security measures to protect your information against loss, misuse and alteration, we cannot make absolute guarantees over the security of the information you provide over the internet and as such we cannot be held responsible for it.
All online transaction processing is provided by PayDollar using the highest commercially available encryption technology – Extended Validation (EV) SSL Certificate encryption. All confidential information is automatically encrypted before it is transmitted, to protect the data from being read and interpreted.
Access and Update of Information
You may check whether we hold any of your personal data and, if so, may also request access, update, correct or request a copy of your personal data held by us by e-mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org. We may take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or permitting corrections to your personal data.
We will endeavor to respond within 60 days of your request in compliance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.
A reasonable fee may be charged to cover our administrative costs. Please note that we will not retain your personal data longer than necessary.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this Privacy and Security are welcomed and should be addressed to Customer Services Department, quoting “Privacy and Security Inquiry”, at Customer Services, SBK International Limited, Flat 01, 25/F, Fook Yip Building, 53-57 Kwai Fung Crescent, Kwai Chung, New Territories, Hong Kong or by emailing us at email@example.com.